Tuesday, October 12, 2010

At me, and then continue to drink her bottle of whiskey just Kaifeng.

at me, and then continue to drink her bottle of whiskey just Kaifeng. a new me! heart only hate me! boyfriend for a long time, some impatient, called the idiot's phone, asking: , illustrated with a fool, he paused a moment, said: brought you! fool's character, he will come! h I did not think that the idiot sent me a text message: I really do not have time! I let my friends go on ahead! I gave him back a message: Yes, I know, I'm wrong, but I really do not want to forgive him, if you really like her, I do not mind if you go with him! After a while, fool came, I really did not expect, things did not expect too much. his hand holding a bunch of flowers, I know, it spent probably because I read the messages, together with the British before that here again, give her gifts. I pretended not to see him continue in the Christian Louboutin window seat and drank their orange juice, alone with me.the flowers stuffed up my arms. Then he sat across from me. he wore a very solemn, ordered a bottle of wine, took two of the most beautiful goblet, poured me a glass of red wine, he and poured himself a glass of red wine, is a gentleman. I know, now sitting in front of me, is not 5 years ago, the , watched the British one, I found she did not pay attention to us. a beautiful engagement ring. I have never seen such a big diamond, I believe the bar where the people have never seen, all staring at us, including the United Kingdom. can not afford! down, his eyes full of hatred. I found that I was too bad. I immediately stood up to that point had drank a little bit of a splash of red wine to the fool's face, put the engagement ring thrown upon him, and I left the. back to the apartment, my phone rang several times, one would be fool, one is British, I really can not, hand organ was. but I saw this phone, as if to see to be splashed in the face is my wine idiot, I altogether out of the window, the mobile Wang Waimian fling, like throwing away all the unpleasant memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment