Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Later, I kept tears flow for a long time

Later, I kept tears flow for a long time, I do not know, but until I lost my intuition, eyes rolling into, I just lay back in bed. night I dreamed that the British hate the eye, is a fool egg which greatly ring. day finally came, Finally the night away. in the struggle of the night, I woke up. I want to get up to go to work, but the head, like filling a lead, no effort, I had a fever This time, I burned a week. g today, really, and always very different, I have a British and I went to a cafe for coffee. I did not think, I really like the Liner has said, to their enemies, and smiled. I did not think that the British cried. is the first time I saw the English cry! my point is that ice mocha, she is hot mocha. Perhaps we are so incompatible it! I'm sorry! It should be said, is straight into the subject. your trust! just because an album from the bag, went to the coffee shop! I feel exceptionally well, did not think, I really like the face of all this calmly to all. I laugh! it is because I'm so happy! I happy was I fooled after the British are so useless, so useless! be wrong, I think. work the next day, the Moncler British did not come. the next few days, she did not come.if I had not gone through that day again I used to always go to the bar with England, I do not find the British. at me, and then continue to drink her bottle of whiskey just Kaifeng. a new me! heart only hate me! boyfriend for a long time, some impatient, called the idiot's phone, asking: , illustrated with a fool, he paused a moment, said: brought you! fool's character, he will come! h I did not think that the idiot sent me a text message: I really do not have time! I let my friends go on ahead! I gave him back a message: Yes, I know, I'm wrong, but I really do not want to forgive him, if you really like her, I do not mind if you go with him! After a while, fool came, I really did not expect, things did not expect too much. his hand holding a bunch of flowers, I know, it spent probably because I read the messages, together with the British before that here again, give her gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment