Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rejects the old man received today have never seen before

rejects the old man received today have never seen before, probably the first time in years. his eyes to people feel uncomfortable. wife had to waste paper, empty bottles piled up together, waiting for the old man weighing. do not want the old man pointed to waste, I do not accept this. Oh, I asked the old man, you call her to receive woven woven collection, not receive waste it? exposed the cunning old man look at me, suddenly sounded hoarse burst of laughter. I heard, the backbone of the fly from the cool breeze. the wife see that he does not receive waste, a bunch of things on the back balcony again up. I would like to send this old man I do not feel comfortable walking, but he not only did not go, but sat down. The old man waste collection rules do not know ah! we are talking about a price, right? old man said. on a price? I understand the question, since you do not accept waste, but also Christian Louboutin talk about price? creepy old man has also sent a burst of laughter. he pointed to his chest saying, I am closing this for.What? I do not listen to quite understand. Do not install confused! old man did not speak very polite. I do not want to waste time with him, they said, ah, I do not sell anything. Ha ha Ha ha mm old man is laughing a while, sounds like sand paper against my skin in just as bad. the old man said, I received a conscience, according to quality Fine, simple. I Ji Ling Ling made a Cold War. old man talking on the open box, let me see. I only glanced at, again be surprised. everything the old man inside the box, very precious. The old man must have something in origin. what he said? income conscience? how can I sell my conscience? I think they, or integrity. I can not and he got entangled, and quickly sent him away. old man see I did not speak, in turn from the waist took off his gourd, shook his said that it contained all conscience! you this in the yard, I have received a lot of. old man also want to say anything else, I have the fire. I grabbed his arm pull the entrance, and then closed. But the moment in my closing, I saw the old man come back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment