Saturday, September 11, 2010

broke our hearts day raining outside

broke our hearts day, raining outside, take notice came

to me, just He looked tired and divorce endless melancholy, let him trance. We talked

for a long time,herve leger when we talk of any subject, I accidentally turned on the radio. radio

is playing the show at midnight,herve leger dress the host brings tears of voice flowing in the room .

Rain: My dear listeners and friends,herve leger bandage dress then meet you at midnight, and welcome to listen

to.
I am a moderator light rain. like my name, today the outside, drizzle, perhaps because

the weather's reasons to change our mood haze, be it occasional, just I have prepared a

very BLUES Spanish oldies, old and new friends here and share. music slowly ring from

(fantasy) Rain cloud (a) I like the rain forest Xiao Xiao I like the rain forest, the

whole class knows, no, all know that, yes, I like Lin Yu Xiao Su cloud. This blame

that big mouth of Li Meizi. That night the rain Xiao Lin's birthday, he invited a lot

of students, I have Limei Zi went, the presence of the students are open rain forest

Hsiao joke, that he crush on another class class spend Wu Yanyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment