Saturday, September 11, 2010

such a proud girl and she let me go more than that what

such a proud girl, and she let me go more than that what I can only throw in the towel

in the bottom of my heart alone.P90X As time passed, the name of Xiao Yu Lin gradually

appeared in my life more times and more less, p90x workoutno one will take me and he jokes, but no

one would see me and Wu Yanyan comparison, because they know, not ratio, I have lost.

attributed to a dull life, I try not to let their think that the name of my heart, not

trying to forget him, just want him in my heart, and then covered with dust. (c) that

hint of clouds floating away the soon end the lives of high school, I to leave that

beautiful school, but also leave the warmth of the afternoon had tilted the seat his

cute smile, but to leave him that made me feel inferior people, that I first drunk

people, that make me cry the mess of people, maybe I have not see him, but I will bless

him, bless him and his Wu Yanyan. entrance after the end of the day, I saw him on

campus, he stopped me ,p90x dvd set seems to have anything to say, I stopped in her tracks, waiting

for what he said, but after a long time he did not speak, just stood there blushing.

until there is a sweet voice called his name I looked at the first station is Wu Yanyan

beautiful face, did not say anything, I turned to leave, and let him in the back

calling my name.
I applied for the South of an ordinary university, I know He also will not go to her Wu

Yanyan was there, so I went. After that day I have not seen him, I did not take the

time to notice him, but do not want to tell him that I went there, I do not want him I

have mercy, I do not need pity. (d) further rain left the familiar home, in a strange

city living alone, although with many new students, can still remember that a warm

sunny afternoon here, What I miss is that the rain forest has a lovely smile, Xiao.

No comments:

Post a Comment