Saturday, September 11, 2010

In short his name branded deep in my heart

In short his name branded deep in my heart. there he is our class monitor,christian louboutin he usually did not like to speak, God knows why the

teacher choose his class leader, christian louboutin shoesprobably because he studied well, or because he does

not mess things short, I feel like he is so honest management of our people do not fit

these mischievous monkeys, of course, I was very quiet, since that nothing. I Su cloud,

with no one can get to know the character, learning flat, flat appearance, tall and

flat, his family flat, short Renruqiming, small and trivial as hint of clouds.
since found himself beginning to enjoy the rain forest after the inferiority feelings

Shaw in my heart began to mischief, Su cloud began to change when you are so fragile,christian louboutin sale

you do not forget, you can not pondering the clouds? Do you live your life. listen Li

Meizi said Wu Yanyan was beautiful so jealous girls, and learn incredibly good, and her

father is a small city famous entrepreneurs, she has won many dance competition awards.

Although she and we are in a different class, but Wu Yanyan's name Almost no one I do

not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment