Saturday, September 11, 2010

He did not deny that there is blushing foolishly

He did not deny that there is blushing foolishly, I looked at him far, cry, but dare

not, can only have been drinking,moncler then do not know how much to drink, only know that Li

Meizi sent me back home, I think I said something to her, a word from that day,

everyone knows I like Lin Yu Xiao.moncler jackets days later, my life and Lin Yu Xiao The name linked

tightly together, every day, boring man in my ear constantly repeated the name, gossip

and more strident enough to eat so I do not feel fullness, blame the big mouth of Li

Meizi more blame only itself to blame the drunk. but all have been doomed, as I am

destined to love the rain forest,moncler sale like Shaw, can not change, so I had to accept it, in

fact, received quite good, as they say yes, I Hsiao really like the rain forest, I like

the Su-Lin Yu Xiao cloud. (b) At the time you and I, her. Lin Yu Xiao, a high

Zhuangzhuang big boy, not handsome, but the absolute do not hate, I do not know why

they like him, perhaps like his special, perhaps like to see the sun shining in his

face bright, perhaps like his job collected when the serious, perhaps, is to pretend

like he was angry lecture me nonsense bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment